Students are encouraged to review the general tools and information available through the University to help them make the most of their college experience.
The College of Engineering Academic Advising Center is available to help students with academic planning, understanding University policies and procedures and making referrals. There are numerous campus resources and services students can take advantage during their time at the University.
Below are services and resources students most often ask about:
- Tutoring / ENGenuity Lab
- Mentor UPP
- Blackboard Learn
- Learning In Advance (LIA)
- Cooperative Education Program
- Research Experience for Undergraduates
- Career Center
- Available Engineering Software
- Required Laptop Specifications
- Search for an Undergraduate Research Position
- Search for an REU Position Across America