The following forms are to be completed by College of Engineering undergraduate students. If you have questions about the forms, please contact your academic adviser the Academic Advising Center.
- E-Advising Academic Worksheet
- Undergraduate Certificate of Employment-Research
- Petition for Withdrawal from a Course after the Ten-Week Deadline
- Letter of Transiency Instructions
- CoE Academic Bankruptcy Policy and Form
- Prospective Graduate Student Information Form
- Application for Academic Second Opportunity
Petition Form: Please communicate with your assigned adviser to discuss and begin the petitioning process.